TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In the event of any person signing this Application Form on behalf of purchaser(s) /firm/Company, such person shall submit proper documentation i.e. Authorization/Power of Attorney/ Board Resolution as may be applicable. Once the sign is affixed to the document the terms and conditions shall be irrevocable and binding.
2. If for any reason the Developer is not in a position to allot the flat opted for, the developer will consider allotment of an alternative flat/property or refund the amount deposited without any interest. However, the Developer shall not be liable for any compensation on this account.
3. The intending allottee(s) shall solely be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, notifications, guidelines, etc. for purchase of immovable property in India.
4. If 10% of the total sale consideration is not paid within 30 days from the date of the booking, the Developer shall have the right to cancel the booking and also levy cancellation charges @ 5% on the total sale consideration.
5. If the Purchaser(s) cancels the Booking of the apartment, such cancellation shall attract 5% cancellation charges on total consideration of the apartment (including Amenities). The refund amount (if any) shall be made by the Developer only on completion of Project or when the Developer finds an alternative buyer for that particular flat whichever is earlier. Other than the refund (including the cancellation charges as mentioned above) the Purchaser(s) shall not be entitled for any other compensation. For refund the Cheque accepted by the Purchaser(s) or RTGS made by the Developer is final for concluding the cancellation procedure in all respects.
6. The Purchaser(s) undertakes to pay all the installments on time as per the Payment Schedule Annexed herewith and agrees to pay interest @ 13% P.A for the delayed payments / installments beyond 15 days from the date of each installment. The Developer reserves the right to cancel the booking in case of delay of such payments / installments exceeds 3 months and allot/alienate this booking to any third party without any further notice to the Purchaser(s). The Advance paid by the Purchaser(s) shall be refunded only after deducting 5% of Cancellation charges on total Sale Consideration of the Apartment (including Amenities),
7. Statutory payments made to the Government + Interest accrued during the non-payment of Installments as per the Payment Schedule and the balance amount (if any) will be refunded only after finding an alternative buyer for this booking.
8. If the Agreement of Sale is not entered into between the Purchaser(s) and the Developer within 30 days from the date of this booking, the Developer reserves the right to cancel the booking and alienate this booking to a third party without any further notice to the Purchaser(s). The Advance paid shall be refunded only after deducting 5% of Cancellation charges on total Sale Consideration of the Apartment (including Amenities) + Any Taxes paid to the Government.
9. The Purchaser(s) is/are not allowed/permitted to re-sale, transfer or shift the booking/s till execution of sale deed in applicant(s) favour.
10. The payment should be made by way of Account payee Cheque / Demand Draft / RTGS favoring “My Home Infrastructures Private Limited – My Home Tridasa”. In case of cheque dishonour/return, an amount of Rs.500/- per each return will be charged as cheque return charges. Interest will accrue from the due date and company reserves right to initiate legal recovery measures.
11. The Developer shall have the first lien in case of personal payments and paramount charge on the flat until the entire Sale consideration and other charges have been paid and all legal formalities are completed.
12. The Purchaser(s) shall contribute Rs.50/- Per Sq.ft. on Saleable Area towards the Corpus Fund meant for the purpose of long term maintenance of the complex. This amount shall be paid to the Developer before the Registration of Sale deed. The Corpus Fund amount will be transferred to Association after completion of the one year maintenance period, along with transfer of maintenance of the complex to the Association.
13. The Purchaser(s) shall contribute/pay Rs.36/- Per Sq.ft. on Saleable Area towards regular maintenance charges for First One year. The common date of commencement of maintenance of the complex will be decided by the Developer. The Project shall be managed either by the Developer or by its nominated Maintenance Agency during the initial period. Date of Commencement of Maintenance charges shall be on or after receipt of Occupation Certificate for the project.